36 Madison Avenue
Madison, NJ 07940
Welcome to our CTNNB1 Research Conference and Family Meeting Event Page. Here you will find everything you need to plan for your trip.
Please join us for our first in person research conference and family meeting. We are hosting a welcome reception on June 23 in the Ehinger Center at Drew University at 5 pm. The formal conference will begin at 9 am on Saturday, the 24. Detailed agenda to follow.
Madison, NJ, is located approximately 17 miles and 26 minutes by car from Newark International Airport. Laguardia and JFK airports are also within driving distance.
From Interstate 287, take exit 35. At the end of the exit ramp, follow signs for Route 124 east (Madison Avenue). Travel three miles and turn right at the Lancaster Road traffic light onto the Drew University campus.
From Northwest New Jersey via Interstate 80 east, take exit 43 (Interstate 287 south, Morristown). Proceed from Interstate 287.
From Northern New Jersey and New York City (George Washington Bridge) via Interstate 80 west, take exit 43A (Interstate 287 south, Morristown), staying to the right in the local lanes. Proceed from Interstate 287.
From Western New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania via Interstate 78 east, take exit 29 (Interstate 287 north). Proceed from Interstate 287.
From Southern New Jersey via NJ Turnpike (Interstate 95 north), take exit 10. Follow signs for Interstate 287 north. Proceed from Interstate 287.
From Eastern New Jersey and New York City (Lincoln and Holland Tunnels) via NJ Turnpike (Interstate 95 south), take exit 14. After the toll plaza, follow Interstate 78 west to exit 48 (Route 24 west, Springfield/Morristown), and then to exit 7A. Follow signs for Route 124 West/Chatham. Continue through Chatham and Madison (Main Street). Drive through downtown Madison and bear left under the railroad trestle to the second traffic light, at Lancaster Road. Turn left onto the Drew University campus.
Where to stay
Drew University will have 38 double dorm rooms available on campus for families to use. Cost is $48/bed/night and $22 Linen Pack which consists of Towels, Sheets, Pillow and Blanket. Please email email@example.com to reserve a room and specify the dates and number of guests.
Madison Hotel is located 1.7 miles away from Drew University.
Direct booking link (listed below) – no login/attended code needed.
Tip: Right-click to copy URL or copy and paste into web browser
Group Direct Booking Link – No login/Attendee Code needed
Booking Engine 4.0 URL: https://reservations.travelclick.com/72769?groupID=3785308
The Madison Hotel website with group code: www.themadisonhotel.com
- Click Use Group/Corporate Code
2. Click Add Code drop Down and Select Group Attendee
3. Enter Group Attendee Code CTNNB1 in box (not case sensitive)
4. Select & Go to the Next step and Confirm group details are correct
5. Proceed and follow remaining instructions to complete the reservation.
By phone: The Madison Hotel Reservations Department
Madison Hotel Reservation Department (973) 285-1800 Opt #1 for inhouse reservations – Monday-Friday (9:30am-5:30pm)
*Please reference group name at the time of booking* CTNNB1 Connect & Cure Medical Conference Group Block– Kindly reserve your room by: May 21, 2023
· Credit card needed at the time of booking to confirm reservation.
· 48 Hour cancellation policy
Room Types & Rates:
- King Room (one King Bed) @ $180.00 per room per night, plus $20.00 Facility Fee and 14.625% NJ State and Occupancy Tax
- Deluxe King Room (one King Bed, Sofa Sleeper) @$210.00 per room per night, plus $20.00 Facility Fee and 14.625% NJ State and Occupancy Tax
- Reservations –Kindly make your reservation by May 21, 2023
- Credit card need to secure reservation
- 48 Hour Cancellation Policy
The Madison Hotel | Amenities Included for you to enjoy during your visit:
• Deluxe Continental Breakfast served daily in the Lobby, daily 7:30am- 10:00am
• Lobby Welcome Reception Monday – Thursday, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
•( 2) Bottles of water upon arrival
• $20.00 Food & Soft Drink Restaurant Credit PER NIGHT to use in GK Red Dog Tavern or Rod’s Steak & Seafood Grill
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Complimentary Parking
• Fitness Room Center
Restaurants: ( 2 )Two on property restaurants- Dine In, Take Out & Room Service
- Rod’s Steak and Seafood Grille – Award-winning steakhouse, open for dinner 4pm-9pm. (reservations required)
- GK’s Red Dog Tavern open daily for dinner 4pm-9pm and lunch Fri-Sun, 12pm-4pm.
Hyatt Regency Morristown is 4.5 miles away from Drew University and located in downtown Morristown with access to restaurants and shopping. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this hotel and I can set up a room block.
Detailed agenda of speakers to follow
Bringing your child or family members
We are planning to have volunteers on-site to help take care of your children so that you can enjoy the conference. Please fill out the survey below (see RSVP doc) to help us better plan and staff the event.
Please fill out the RSVP form below as well as the suggested donation to secure your spot at the welcome reception and conference.
If you have issues with the embedded survey you can use this link as well https://forms.gle/acWjntKaJP289qz87
Please make suggested donation of $50 per family to help cover food expenses. Click on the button below.